Thursday 6 May 2010

Recipes


I love collecting recipes. Whenever I see a recipe in a magazine or a newspaper I always rip it out and store it. Trouble is I always just pop it in a pile to do something with later. Now I have a large pile of recipes with no idea what's in there without going through every scrap of paper!!

I also love recipe books but can never find that recipe that I fancied making when I saw it!! I need some way of keeping my recipes organised.

One of my good friends bought me a really nice recipe book that you can write the recipes in yourself but my handwriting is dreadful and I am much quicker at typing than I am writing with a pen.

So today I am going to start typing these recipes out and try and keep them organised on the PC, something I am quite good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment